Majesty Healthcare provides high-quality home care and support to keep you safe and comfortable in your own home.
Our services support you to maintain your chosen lifestyle. We believe that each client is unique, with their own individual preferences and needs. So, we keep you in
control and provide you with the home care and support that you want, where and when you want it. It’s your life and your care, so it must be your way.
Majesty Healthcare offers flexible care services for you to choose from. These could be anything from a 30-minute visit to
live-in care. Some customers may want short-term help, following an illness or because their usual carer is having a break. Other clients may want long-term home care and support.
Our dedicated team of home care staff are experienced and fully trained to:
- Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast.
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery.
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes.
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away.
- Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy.
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club
- Give a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed.
- We can also offer home care and support to children and their families either on a regular basis or for short-term respite care.
Click here for home care funding or direct payments