Complaints Policy &
We are committed to ensuring that all our clients and staff receive the best possible service.
However, we recognise that occasionally our customers/staff may experience difficulties. We also recognise that complaints are a valuable form of feedback on our service delivery. We use this
feedback to identify the root causes of complaints and to ensure that improvements are made to our processes for the benefit of both our customers and ourselves.
If you have a complaint, please address it to Manager at our address.
We will then;
- Record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- Within 2 working days send you a letter acknowledging your complaint asking you, if appropriate, for further details. We
will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint.
- We will acknowledge any further correspondence received from you within 2 working days of receipt.
- Start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
a) We will ask the member of
staff who dealt with you to provide a written statement
to us within 5 business days.
b) We will then respond to
your complaint within 10 working days from receipt of
your original complaint.
c) We will phone you 2 days
after writing to you to see if you are satisfied with our
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint we will, within 5 working days of phoning you, invite you to
meet us and our consultant to discuss and hopefully resolve the matter.
- Within 2 days of the meeting we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with
- If you do not want to meet and are still not satisfied you can write to us again so that the complaint can be reviewed by
a director of the company. She will review the decision and respond to you within 10 working days confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department of
Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) or the REC, the industry trade association, by writing to the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain
We strictly adhere to Care Quality Commission standards.
Majesty Healthcare continually updates its compliance policies, procedures and training of our team to ensure you receive suitable service and candidates that comply with all